Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Connecting Old Lenses To Digital Camera My Glasses Broke On The Handle On The Side?... Are They Able To Repair Such? Old Lenses To New Frames?

My Glasses Broke on the Handle on the side?... are they able to repair such? old lenses to new frames? - connecting old lenses to digital camera

Ok, so .. i sorta accidentally broke his glasses because he was cleaning the lenses and if I were on the side / handle thingie broke only. in panic, because my parents will be angry because the cost of the lenses are no longer a joke. You might as well for a new direction on the page? ...

Another thing ... brokee really. I see a "spin" that is always connected to the screw ..

otherwise .. Save money when I can buy a new frame that will fit in the target age (im using now), a new framework?

No comments:

Post a Comment